Is the trainee must have purchased insurance?

Yes. People going to the internships must carry insurance EKUZ card (issued by the National Health Fund). In addition, (it is not required), you can buy a card Euro26 or ISIC with insurance.

Bądź pierwszy, który skomentuje ten wpis!

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany.