INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM OF INTERNSHIP
IPI is paid apprenticeship program* prepared in cooperation with hotels and tourist complexes in Mallorca, Lanzarote, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Spain (mainland) and Malta.
The program is aimed at:
- students and graduates of tourist, hotel, food and beverage courses;
- people who want to gain experience in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Specialized professional training offered by the program make it possible to pass the practical part of studies in an attractive and professional manner, and to gain experience in the travel industry.
The duration of this internship program is summer months (May – October). Internship last min. 3 months.
Recruitment process consists of six steps:
- CV with photo
- application form and language test
- interview (personally, by phone or on Skype)
- the result of the recruitment process
- signing of the agreement
- administrative fee payment (150 euro)